Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 months later!!!


The one below, my friend Chad did the hair, and he is AMAZING at hair. :)


I'm considering going back to school in the fall so that I can have a business degree behind me to assist in wherever my life takes me. In a few years I plan to open my own Salon, and who knows what'll happen from there, I'm open.




I still want a puppy!!!!


I've been dating this guy Brock, from Arizona. He's coming up here tommorow, to go through the great life foundation. As well as my friend Kim, I'm super excited. I like it when people take on their lives and the challenges in their lives. I'll be sure to post pictures of their graduations and such.


Sooo, seeing as my veins are too small to donate plasma to get me that 65 a week, I've now learned, I can donate my body other ways, I'm on a list to do a "healthy volunteer" study, companies pay you like lots of money to test out random drugs.. Haha, so the next time they have something to test I may be a tester. . The things broke people will do to pay the bills. Pshhh..

Well, a lot of that is just boring re-cappage, but hey, maybe sometime soon i'll have something exciting to post about. :D

Peace and Love!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Awesome job on the make-up!!! So pretty. I sent you a cute pic with Lizy, Brock, and you on the couch at the parents house. I hope I have your current email....if you didn't get it let me know:)
Um, one day when you own your salon I will be your bestest customer!!

Michelle said...

Yay!! I'm so so proud you updated! I will also be a frequent customer! And your life isn't boring!