Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm going to lose a finger!!!!

So, after a crazy 3 day weekend, I wake up this morning with my finger the size of a melon! I've been wearing this ring all week, but for some reason this morning.. .. My finger blew up!!! Let me show you.


(Sara inserts picture.)












And then.. While I'm being a drama queen, I frantically call my sister Michelle who is a nurse, and she doesn't answer. So I skip to Plan B. I call my father, he tells me to go to a jeweler. So, I look up a Jeweler in Studio city. And when I get there, there is a sign on the door. CLOSED ON MONDAY.

ARE you KIDDING me? Who closes on Monday? My finger will fall off. . . And as I hop back in my car, my girlfriends and I remember that my GPS is back at the apartment. And getting lost in Los Angeles trying to save my finger doesn't sound like a good plan... SOOOOo.. We go back, find my GPS, and hit up a mall. After about an hour of torture, the jeweler gets it off my finger. I was too embarrased of the swelling to take a picture right after, but I took one about half hour later... Haha. Here is the final result. THANKYOU MALL JEWELER! :) THE ONE BY SEARS IN BURBANK. :) Ha.












But now we have to back up.. to where I woke up this morning... This morning... I woke up, in a 4-man tent, in the living room, of my apartment!! haha. Me and Anna and Amanda had this great idea to get out of L.A. for the 3 day weekend, so we planned this camping trip. . . So Sunday Afternoon.. We get up and drive to Big Tujunga Mountain. We had planned to camp at this campsite called Rancho Ybarro. So we arive at Rancho Ybarro, and it's this crazy Christian camp, with dorms, and tennis courts, and a whole bunch of people staring at us like we don't belong.







So here I am, the genius me. Being from the good ol mountains of Utah, "Oh, lets just go up the mountain a little bit, surely there is another campsite". . And after about an hour of windy road, picnic tables, day camps, an army bootcamp, and camping trails. We find nothing. The closest thing we found was a campsite you have to LITERALLY hike to. You have to hike up the mountain two miles to a campsite. WTF where am I? Haha, so we give up, and it's like 3 o clock so we didn't want to keep driving, So.. we went back to Glendale and pitched a tent in my living room. Where we proceeded to cook Hot Dogs. :) And by the way.. Hot dogs in and of themselves is a story. PEOPLE HERE THINK ITS NOT NORMAL TO ROAST A HOT DOG OVER A FIRE. I told them that's what normal people do when they camp. . But nooooooooooo.. apparently IM the crazy one. And then we Roasted Marshmellows over a CANDLE.. Yes, A candles. YES. We did, and YES it worked. And then we watched 13 ghosts, and told scary stories. :) haha.







Good weekend! :)








Everything is crazy here. Friday Night I decided that I could not handle IN-N-OUT, BURGER KING, and CARLS JR, any freaking more. So I decided we would drive the 25 minutes to get me to normal WENDYS! Oh, how I miss WENDYS.. Well, as we got closer to WENDYS, there are all these cops all over. Search light helicopters in the sky. And Cops just everywhere. Which is semi-normal in L.A. but this was a little overboard.. And finally. When I'm almost there, one more turn and I'm at WENDYS, surely I find... A PROTEST! I found the Proposition 8 protesters who have been there all week!!! Hundreds of thousands of people.. Which I mean is cool.. It's sad Prop 8 passed, but all I wanted was WENDYS!! haha. And surely they couldn't open a WENDYS with the streets like that! Too bad I didn't have my camera.














RAIN!







So, it rained for the first time here last week, and I was the HAPPIEST person ever. I made Anna run around in it with me.. WE GOT SOAKED!!!














And yes, this picture is awful, but you must see!!!











Haha, and here is a picture of me on Halloween, I was Marilyn Monroe. We walked up and down Santa Monica Blvd. There was hundreds of thousands of people, and it was crazy. I didn't have my camera though, so these are crappy pictures from my phone! :( Sad. But it was fun, people kept wanting pictures with me!














































I decided I want to buy a Yorkie, so if you see a cheap one, let me know! I decided I get to have a yorkie!!! :) eee!







And then last but not least, I'll post some MakeUp pictures for you. Just random Makeup. I need to start bringing my camera to school more!! This is a peacock inspired Make-Up I had to do, and then there is like a candy cane makeup application I did on Jasmine, she did mine...












Anyway, I blogged entirely too much for today. Miss and Love you all!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thats my jacket!! I knew you had it!! Theif !! :) But its fine, i have your black shirt, your yellow shirt and some shoes :) hehe

Brandy said...

Holy long post...wow, I'm impressed! Yikes, your finger was scary! Lizy and Kylee freaking loved your face with the design all over your eye. Plan on doing their make-up all the time when you come home:)