Sunday, September 21, 2008

First two weeks in LA.






I finally know where north is!!! :) It feels like it should be west, but if I remember that the way that feels west is north I'm golden!! Haha.
Kasey and I did a lot of exploring. We went to China town (above), which wasn't all that great. We went to Rodeo drive, (which is where all the stars shop and stuff), and we went to Beverly Hills. We went to Fashion City, which is just stores and stores for miles.. There is soo much shopping here it is insane. We have also been all up and down Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard. The most famous person I have seen is Dolly Parton. She was at a Dolly Parton art show on Hollywood Boulevard.


I have been trying, really hard with no luck to find a job. Everything has a specific time, usually Monday or Tuesday between two to four when they accept applications. Which is dumb. So it's hard to like be there at the right time. And it's only going to be harder once I start school Monday.
However, I am super excited to start school. I feel like a bum just sight seeing and stuff. I don't know how people can not work or have jobs.. I am going uber stir crazy. I still don't have my camera, but when I get it I will take pictures of the apartment and such, and answer that tagged thing that Stephanie sent me. :) But yeah, that's about all I can think of at the moment..

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Good luck with the job hunt! I hope you had a fabulous first day at school. My girls had so much fun talking to you "in the computer" yesterday.....they talked about it all night!