Monday, October 6, 2008

Make-Up. :)


I eat, drink, and sleep Make-Up. I literally go to bed and dream about putting Make-Up on other people!! Then I wake up and do it all over again. It's so crazy. I still don't have a job yet, but, a lady I am going to school with is going to recommend me for a position at her work. :) Yay. It's really hard being broke.
These pictures are some Make-Up I did the second week of class. You can't really see the details but it was some pretty cool Make-Up. :) I'm excited to get my portfolio and stuff! :) It's so much fun, and I can't wait to get out there!!!!
We went out to Venice Beach last weekend.. That was crazy. There was a bum, sitting in a trash can holding a sign saying "I'm not going to lie, I need money for weed." There was also a lot of Rap Artists trying to get us to buy their music. People in thongs, ya know.. typical Californians. I also saw a sign saying "I kissed a girl and I liked it, and then I went to hell." That was in front of a church. Lol!!!
I've been pretty busy, but I've been having a lot of fun. I really miss my family and friends though!!! I think i'm going to take some pictures for one of those tagged things and then post another blog, so for now.. Have a good day!!! :) Love.!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Cute make-up!! One day you'll have the coolest dream job ever! Lizy likes the green and pink eyes....she says she looks like a rock star. Miss you!

Jackie and Kirk said...

Such cute makeup! I bet you are having a blast...that would be the funnest school ever, putting makeup on people all day long!!

Michelle said...

I love the makeup! I can't wait for you to come home and teach me all your tricks! I also love your beach story! Miss you!